The Future of Social Activism
Some interesting facts are :
- 7 in 10 American young adults are social activists.
- 1 in 2 donate time to support the causes he or she cares about.
- 1 in 3 boycotts or supports a business based on the causes he or she cares about.
- 1 in 5 participates in a rally or meeting, or contacts their local representative.
- 3 in 5 are female, and 3 of 5 of all activists are educated and working.
3D printing Android art Arts Asus awards Bill Gates Biology Biotechnology Brain Power brand management business cognitive studies Content Strategy Cosmology creativity data Data visualization design DIY Economics Education Einstein electronics Energy Entrepreneur facebook Finance freedom gadgets gaming Google Graphic design happiness Hardware History Infographics inspire Internet Investment Investment Banking Ken Robinson leaders life linux Malcolm Gladwell marketing Martin Lindstrom Mathematics Microsoft minutephysics mobile NASA open source paint Philosophy physics politics Productivity Programming robot RSA Seth Godin Social media Social Sciences technology ted TEDEd Twitter ubuntu vimeo Visual Arts wallstreet Windows 8 Windows Phone